writing style - "That my results are not reproducible" or "that my results are unreproducible"?


What is better to write?





  1. that my results are not reproducible






  2. that my results are unreproducible





How can it be re-written as positive affirmation (preserving the same meaning)?


Edit:
Do not I remember correctly that it is better to write negative sentence than positive but much more lengthy? This question is about technical copywriting.


Update: When I was writing the question, I did not account for the fact that there are 4 "synonyms":



  • non-reproducible,

  • unreproducible,

  • irreproducible,

  • not reproducible


Update:
the post with this phrase that provoked this question




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

verbs - "Baby is creeping" vs. "baby is crawling" in AmE

commas - Does this sentence have too many subjunctives?

grammatical number - Use of lone apostrophe for plural?

etymology - Where does the phrase "doctored" originate?

phrases - Somebody is gonna kiss the donkey

typography - When a dagger is used to indicate a note, must it come after an asterisk?

etymology - Origin of "s--t eating grin"