phrase requests - Word for someone who wants to know everything about everything


With Youtube, I find myself learning about everything - in depth! Is there a word for someone who is a visual learner, who desires to learn everything about anything and everything? I am not a scholar or necessarily desire "book" learning.


I just really enjoy learning about things that interest me, including the history of such things (as in knitting), the methodology of things (fishing, cooking, boating, gardening, etc. etc.!)


Is there such a word?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

verbs - "Baby is creeping" vs. "baby is crawling" in AmE

commas - Does this sentence have too many subjunctives?

grammatical number - Use of lone apostrophe for plural?

etymology - Where does the phrase "doctored" originate?

phrases - Somebody is gonna kiss the donkey

typography - When a dagger is used to indicate a note, must it come after an asterisk?

etymology - Origin of "s--t eating grin"