word choice - till vs. until in "from Apr. 21st till/until Apr. 28th"





What is the difference between “till” and “until”?



Please kindly advise me on the correct usage of till/until when talking about period of time. For example:



This offer is valid from Apr 21st until/till Apr 28th.



Also, I would be grateful if you could tell me what variants are possible if I want to squeeze this phrase into a small area? How can I make it shorter? That is, what parts can be omitted? The suffixes (st, th)? For example:



Apr 21 - 28





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

verbs - "Baby is creeping" vs. "baby is crawling" in AmE

commas - Does this sentence have too many subjunctives?

grammatical number - Use of lone apostrophe for plural?

etymology - Where does the phrase "doctored" originate?

phrases - Somebody is gonna kiss the donkey

typography - When a dagger is used to indicate a note, must it come after an asterisk?

etymology - Origin of "s--t eating grin"