Word for not recent but not too old


I’m needing a descriptive word that describes both not recent” and “not old” - essentially the latter.


However, I am not wanting to describe a living thing such a person or animal, but rather, academician.


I understand the complexity of this ask, given if there was a word, a quick google search would show a list. However, I’m also optimistic that given the broadness of the English language, a word meaning such would have to exist.


I would be absolutely over the moon if there is a word, but doesn’t use the words I’ve mentioned above, so long as the point comes across.


The syntax I’m currently needing to word for is: “______[ Research highlights the important details of neurological disorders associated with transcriptional-translational feedback loops in RNA”.


Thank you all very much for your time in helping.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

verbs - "Baby is creeping" vs. "baby is crawling" in AmE

commas - Does this sentence have too many subjunctives?

grammatical number - Use of lone apostrophe for plural?

etymology - Where does the phrase "doctored" originate?

phrases - Somebody is gonna kiss the donkey

typography - When a dagger is used to indicate a note, must it come after an asterisk?

etymology - Origin of "s--t eating grin"